THE INGREDIENT STORY
These are ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and collagen.
Ceramides are little miracle molecules that replenish the “glue” that holds the epidermis together, so the skin becomes tighter, firmer, and better able to hold on to moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge. It holds onto moisture to keep our skin smooth, plump, and glowing. Without hyaluronic acid, moisture starts to evaporate and leaves your skin dry, dull, and lifeless. This leads to wrinkles, deep crevices, and sagging skin.
Collagen makes up 75-80% of your skin. It increases skin elasticity and keeps your skin full and youthful-looking. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
As you get older, these vital skin nutrients dry up and diminish with age. Our bodies are no longer able to produce as many of these nutrients as they used to.
Because of this, our epidermis weakens, which leads to wrinkles.
This change is happening deep within our skin. So the topical creams and products we apply on our face can’t penetrate deep enough to fix it. The molecules are too big to get through.
These products are merely surface solutions to a much deeper problem.
The smart thing to do is to choose products that literally get to the root of the problem - the internal breakdown of our skin as we get age.
These products should be taken orally so that its ingredients get into the bloodstream and travel all the way to your epidermis.
They nourish your skin from within, making sure that the body absorbs what our skin truly needs.
All three are in capsule form so they rejuvenate your skin from within, the way your body would do it naturally. They replenish the 3 vital nutrients your skin needs to look young again.
- Ceramides - The “glue” (the fatty molecules) that holds your epidermis together and keeps it firm and tight.
- Vitamin C - Does the work of an antioxidant as it boosts collagen synthesis and heals damaged skin.
- Vitamin D - Helps with skin cell growth, repair, and metabolism. Prevents skin aging and protects skin.
- Copper - Boosts production of collagen and elastin. Produces and distributes melanin which gives its skin color.
- Turmeric - Fights off skin-damaging chemicals and environmental pollutants. Protects skin against free radicals.
- Promotes firmer, tighter and plumper, skin
- Reduces the appearance of spots and wrinkles
- Increases moisture and elasticity
- Softer and smoother skin texture
- More glowing and radiant skin, despite your age
HydraGlo provides the hyaluronic acid your body needs to keep your skin moisturized.
- Increase skin’s moisture
- Make skin look plumper, more supple
- Reduce the appearance of age spots, deep facial lines, wrinkles, and dryness
- Make skin healthier and younger-looking
- Give a fresh-faced glow that comes from properly hydrated skin
CollaPure’s collagen ingredient is the most superior collagen formulation for women 40 years old and up.
Most manufacturers use inferior bovine collagen powder which is made by grinding up animal bones.
These bones are like a magnet for the toxins and heavy metals found in the water and land that animals feed on. Some of these toxic chemicals include lead, mercury, and arsenic, to name a few.
So if you are consuming collagen from grass-fed cows, the lands they grazed on, or the water supply that fed those lands could be full of harmful heavy metals.
On the other hand, CollaPure’s collagen is as safe as eating pure, organic chicken broth, except that it is healthier and more rejuvenating for the skin.
- Increases collagen production, which keeps skin firm
- Supports the production of skin-beautifying glycosaminoglycans also known as skin plumpers
- Retains moisture, to make skin more supple and less dry
- Enhances skin elasticity, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Replenishes hyaluronic acid to rejuvenate the skin, improve its healing process and evens out skin tone
There you have it.
Three products that each play a distinct role in helping you achieve younger-looking skin.
Each one contains a vital building block that works full time to replenish and rejuvenate your skin from within.
They’ll make sure that their essential ingredients - ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and collagen - go where they are needed the most... deep within your skin.