“It's Like A Beauty AND Health Makeover
From The Inside Out!”
“It's Like A Beauty AND Health Makeover
And Find Out What It Can Do For Your Skin Too!
“Are they permanent? They make me look so old,” Jessica said to me, close to tears.
Jessica was a 55 year old former NFL cheerleader and beauty queen.
But even her “lucky genes” couldn’t protect her from a skin condition that afflicts millions of people in their 50s…
Super thin, fine lines forming at the corners of the eyes and around the mouth and jaw.
“I want you to give me a full facelift. A good one. I can’t stand these wrinkles.”
“Jessica, in the past 10 years, you’ve had a full facelift and a lower facelift. I’m afraid while you may diminish the wrinkles, you won’t like the result. Unfortunately, I can’t do it.”
Visibly upset, Jessica’s low lip started to quiver. She refused to accept no for an answer.
“Dr. Chasan, I trust you, you’ve been my surgeon for 10 years, but if you can’t do it, I have no choice. I’ll find someone who will.”
Trust me, no cosmetic surgeon likes to hear those words.
But as a matter of ethics, I won’t operate if I don’t think it’s worth it for the patient.
Here was my reply to Jessica:
“Jessica, I understand. As you’ve said, we’ve known each other a long time. But before you make that decision, can I ask a favor?”
“A favor?” she replied.
“Yes, I would like you to try something other than surgery.”
Now before I share with you the “protocol” I gave Jessica, let me first explain what’s happening not only with Jessica’s skin, but millions of women in a similar predicament.
How To QUICKLY Add Wrinkles To Your Skin
If you’re a woman, you’ve probably spent many a summer basking in the midday sun.
Whether at the beach, at the lake or in the mountains, it felt so good at the time, didn’t it?
Who knew that the sun could be so cruel?
Unfortunately, sunlight’s UV rays age the skin prematurely1.
It’s called photoaging. It happens with repeated exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV) from the sun2.
It can also come from other artificial UV sources as well, such as tanning beds.
Despite the incredible benefits of the sun’s rays for health, stress reduction and the production of Vitamin D...
The downside of the sun’s intense UV rays are3,4,5:
- Creases, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Drooping skin (inelasticity)
- Dark spots ("age spots")
- Broken blood vessels (telangiectasias)
- A yellowish tint to the skin
- Leathery texture to the skin
- Mottled pigmentation
- Easy bruising
It gets worse. The sun’s UV rays cause 3,4,5:
- Collagen destruction (no matter how much bone broth you consume)..
- Rough, flaky, itchy or dehydrated-looking skin...
- Redness and sensitive skin...
Just to be clear: It's the UV radiation... NOT sunlight itself... that’s damaging your skin.
What’s more, UV rays also can reflect off surfaces like sand, water and even grass6.
So while a leafy tree or shade sail may block some UV rays, others bounce from those sunny areas and still find and attack your skin!
After years of UV ray damage,the skin can become leathery, wrinkled and saggy.
That’s because with every year that passes, the deep wrinkling, loss of elasticity, altered pigmentation, and collagen destruction becomes more pronounced.
So the big question is this:
Can We “Fix” Photoaging?
The good news is that photoaging can be easily minimized, even reversed.
You can “buff out” the wrinkles with dermabrasion.
Of course, facelifts and other forms of surgery are an option, although a rather expensive one.
Then there are skin-plumping injections...
… if you don’t mind the risks and annual costs of keeping photoaging at bay.
Yet, maybe the best possibility for great skin results is switching up your diet.
In other words, you can fight photoaging from the inside out7.
And that’s absolutely the best way...
What to Eat Now
Did you know there are certain kinds of foods that are great at minimizing, even reversing years of photoaging? They include:
- Certain kinds of algae 8,9...
- Fatty fish including anchovies, salmon, herring, mackerel, tuna and halibut9...
- Farm fresh eggs9...
What’s great about these foods?
They contain Omega-3 EPA--a magical “good fat” for skin.
You can also get Omega-3 EPA from seeds and nuts, like flaxseed and walnuts. These foods contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a small part of which when required can be converted into Omega-3 EPA in your body.10
How Omega-3 EPA
Rejuvenates Our Skin...
Omega-3 Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a big word with even bigger skin care benefits.
A 2005 study in the Journal of Lipid Research discovered that EPA helps block the release of the ultraviolet rays-induced enzymes11.
These enzymes are THE REAL CULPRITS causing photoaging.12
They silently eat away at our collagen over time, increasing the likelihood of creases, wrinkles and fine lines12.
Maybe even worse, these enzymes alsocause our skin to lose its elasticity.
That means sagging skin12.
However, eating foods that contain generous amounts of EPA keeps those skin-eating enzymes at bay.
Plus, EPA helps regulate natural oil levels in the body, keeping the skin well-hydrated.12
Here’s what’s amazing:
EPA Also Helps REPAIR & RESTORE Damaged
Skin, When Consumed In Correct Dosage 13
The medical properties of EPA for skin and beauty are incredible.
Here’s what the clinical studies say:
- EPA is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant14...
- EPA is a strong anti-inflammatory agent--protecting against sun damage14...
- It can boost the creation of dermal fibroblasts, as well as dermal collagen matrix for firm, yet smooth skin15...
- Maybe best of all, EPA is proven to help repair damaged DNA and skin13...
However, getting enough EPA in your diet to be effective can be rather tricky...
Most Women Aren’t Getting Enough
EPA is an Omega-3, essential fatty acid.
And the recommended dose is 1.1 grams combined Omega-3 EPA and DHA each day for healthy women16.
While there are many ways to get them into your diet, by far the best way is by consuming fatty fish like salmon16.
However, there’s a BIG downside to eating fish.
Thanks to accelerated ocean pollution over the last 50 years, fish (especially bigger fish like tuna, swordfish and halibut) contain health-threatening amounts of heavy metals and toxins17.
Mercury, dioxin, pesticides, PCBs and more have all been found in fish in dangerous amounts17.
These toxins are damaging because they build up in our body over time, unless major detoxifying action is taken.17
That’s why I encourage women over 35 to consider supplementing with PURE FISH OIL--especially if they want to reverse the effects of PHOTOAGING.
There’s Only One Problem:
Most Of This Stuff Is Garbage!
If you’ve been buying commercial fish oil, my congratulations for taking the initiative.
But PLEASE STOP!
Most fish oil manufacturers take shortcuts you should be aware of.
For instance, in a recent study, trusted Consumer Labs uncovered18...
- There are fish oil supplements that exceed contamination limits for PCBs. PCBS are harmful toxins found in seafood.
- There are fish oil supplements that contain about 20 to 30% LESS than the claimed amounts of omega-3 fatty acids on the label.
- Fish oil companies do not use enteric-coated soft gels. And even if they do, there’s the possibility of releasing its fish oil too early. I’ll tell you more about what enteric means in a second, but this is an extremely important factor.
- And unsurprisingly, there are products galore on supermarket shelves that contain RANCID fish oil.
According to Consumer labs, you’ll be shocked to learn roughly ONE THIRD of all fish oil products you see on the shelves have some type of problem that blocks you from getting the full dosage and benefits fish oil has to offer.
It gets worse...
Let Me Teach You How To “Spot” Unhealthy Fish Oil:
There are two types of fish oil you’ll find on store shelves:
- Ethyl-Ester is the cheap form of Fish Oil… kind of like kerosene. It’s easy to produce, but it changes the chemical composition of the natural oils, so it’s less bioavailable (in other words, more difficult for your body to absorb).
- Triglyceride Fish oil is like highly refined rocket fuel. In fact, it’s chemically identical to the oil that you find in the fish. That’s because there are several additional refinement steps in the manufacturing process, which add quite a bit of cost.
Because the fish oil industry is driven by PROFIT and rarely by quality, most people are unaware most fish oil sold is in the vastly inferior ethyl-ester form.
That’s a problem.
Because that means you can’t depend on getting Omega-3’s skin-rejuvenating benefits.
And not only is it less bioavailable, but it oxidizes faster--turning rancid because of the intense processing, like an apple that turns brown when left out in the air.
But manufacturers don’t care. Because they think you’ll never know the difference. They’re not required to list it on their packaging.
Most Fish Oil Is Woefully Under-Dosed!
Many companies don’t include enough omega-3’s to achieve the health benefits documented in the majority of research studies.
This is clearly short-changing you, the consumer.
When you read the label carefully, many of the fish oil products on the market contain just 300-500mg of actual Omega-3's.
But the American Heart Association notes that therapeutic benefits from omega-3's (such as lowering triglycerides) don’t come until at least 1g is consumed on a daily basis.
Furthermore, other studies suggest the “sweet spot” where the optimum benefit occurs is at 1.1 grams daily of Omega-3s for women.16
To be clear, we’re talking about 1.1 grams of omega-3’s per day! Not just 1.1 grams of fish oil.
If You Want Skin-Nourishment,
Most Of What’s Out There Is A Let-Down
In a moment, I’ll reveal the surprising alternative to common, contaminated, ineffective, over-the-counter fish oils you need to know about.
But here’s a question that’s probably crossed your mind by now:
Why would so many supposedly health-oriented companies market such an inferior product? Can you guess?
Because they have no obligation to label what kind of fish oil is on the bottle, they’re pulling the wool over our eyes.
They think they can get away with charging the same or higher for a cheaper product.
Keep reading, because there is a way to get PURE fish oil in the exact dosages you need to help reverse years of photoaging.
The Alternatives To Fish Oil?
They’re Next To Useless...
You may have heard about krill oil products.
These often claim to be superior to fish oil. As a doctor, I’ve researched these claims in depth. And based upon hard science?
Their claims are suspect. Just another marketing gimmick.
So I would exercise caution.
Next time you look, you’ll see there’s actually FAR FEWER Omega-3s found in krill oil.
Remember, regardless of the source, to get the skin benefits you want, you need 1.1 grams of omega-3 DHA and EPA every day. Not just 1.1 grams of fish oil or krill oil or whatever oil.
That’s the correct daily dosage.
That’s the dosage recommended by the medical establishment.
Krill doesn’t come anywhere near that. And it’s no more absorbable than fish oil in the preferred triglyceride form.
In fact, if you were to supplement your omega-3s with krill oil at the recommended omega-3 1.2 gram dosage, you’d need to consume a HUGE number of pills a day, costing you $10 to $15 a day or more.
Add it up.
$3000 or more a year for krill oil? It doesn’t make any sense.
And if you were lured by Krill oil’s promise of the antioxidant astaxanthin, you might be surprised to learn krill oil does NOT provide astaxanthin in amounts that offer health benefits.
Here’s something else to consider...
NINE Fish Oil Pills A Day!?
With store bought fish oils, to get the recommended dosage of Omega-3s, you’d need to take 9 plus pills A DAY.
I think you’ll agree, that’s pretty crazy.
Can you imagine having to swallow 9 pills every single day to get your daily recommended dosage?
Not to mention the cost.
However, with the fish oil supplement I recommend to my patients, you only need 2.
Plus, the same fish oil I recommend is digested not in the stomach, but in the small intestine.
By avoiding mixing those all-important omega-3s with stomach acid, you increase omega-3 absorption by over 300%!
And finally, let’s not forget the fishy aftertaste!
Most fish oils are digested in the stomach, which means you get unavoidable acid reflux, fish burps and embarrassing bad breath.
Fortunately, we’ve solved that problem, too...
Here’s The Answer To Reverse Photoaging:
There’s a new type of fish oil manufactured using a revolutionary new eco-friendly process invented in Europe.
They call this superior technology “Super Critical Concentration”.
Yeah, I know. It’s a fancy term.
It basically means it produces the purest, highest concentration of Omega-3s in fish oil on the market.
That means it dramatically reduces the number of soft gels you need to get the right dosage and benefits of…
- Reduction and even reversing of wrinkles, creases and fine lines3,4,5…
- Reduction of photoaging3,4,5...
- Increase in collagen for firmer skin3,4,5...
Basically, this process uses high pressure instead of chemicals to separate the valuable omega-3s from the other oils and contaminates.
The result is purity--beyond what you would expect with any other extraction method.
And maybe best of all, this type of fish oil supplement can triple Omega-3 absorption.
By the use of “enteric” soft gels.
The Benefits Of Enteric Soft Gels
In The Packaging Of Fish Oil...
Amazingly, “enteric” soft gels resist stomach acid.
They’re actually designed NOT to dissolve until they reach the small intestine, where they’re digested.
This makes Omega-3s significantly more absorbable than the older non-enteric soft gels.
By as much as 300%!
Make no mistake, that 300% boost is a BIG DEAL when it comes to getting the MAXIMUM skin benefits.
Coupled with the right dosage of 1.2 grams of omega-3s in absorbable, natural triglyceride form, you’re getting the maximum skin benefits Omega-3 EPA can offer.
Plus there’s no fish burp or aftertaste!
Caution: Not All Enteric Soft Gels Are Created Equal
Now before you start looking for the word “enteric” on the supermarket shelves, please understand, just like the fish oil itself, not all enteric soft gels are created equal.
You see, most enteric soft gels are manufactured by coating the enteric material ON THE OUTSIDE.
If you happen to have these in your cupboard, you may notice the contents of the gels will appear either solid in color or the contents will appear cloudy.
That’s a bad sign.
Unfortunately, the external coated enteric variety of soft gels suffer from cracking and unevenness. Which results in less absorption.
They’re damaged by age.
They’ll go bad and become rancid.
And once again, your skin benefits are compromised.
Here’s The Solution I’ve Discovered--It’s An Innovative Proprietary Technology Called ClearEnteric™
The enteric, stomach acid-resistant properties are engineered right into soft gel material - eliminating all the problems normally associated with external coatings.
Compared to non-enteric or regular enteric soft gels, ClearEnteric™ soft gels allow maximum absorption.
Consistently achieving the 300% boost of the omega-3s we’ve been discussing.
And by the way, “fish burp” and acid reflux also become non-issues.
So here’s the big question. Where can you get...
- The highest concentration, purest grade, Super Critical Concentrated fish oil on the market...
- That provides the recommended full 1.1 grams of Omega-3 EPA and DHA daily dosage...
- In its 70% more absorbable, natural triglyceride form...
- Without acid reflux, bad breath and fish burp...
- And delivered in ClearEnteric™ soft gels--for another 300% boost in benefits?
As a licensed, board certified cosmetic surgeon, I’m excited to introduce to you…
OmegaShine Fish Oil
OmegaShine Fish Oil contains the purest, highest concentration EPA & DHA essential fatty acids on the market today.
No compromises... no shortcuts… no cutting corners.
Just 2 easy-to-swallow soft gels deliver a full 1.1 grams of Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids.
In just 15 seconds a day, you can…
- Fill in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles naturally - no medspa trip required! 3,4,5...
- Soften creases--you’ll look years younger 3,4,5...
- Increase hydration--giving you that glowy, youthful look 3,4,5...
- Restore the collagen dermal matrix, making your skin firm and smooth 3,4,5...
- Plus, OmegaShine Fish Oil can improve your mood, protect your heart and increase mental clarity 20,21,26...
Check out other Omega-3 supplements on the market and you will find just a fraction of this dose.
We supply not only the proper dosage, but the proper ratio between EPA and DHA - 800mg of EPA.
Exactly what the medical establishment recommends to raise your Omega-3 index to its ideal level.
A dose proven - in clinical studies - to help rejuvenate skin from the effects of photoaging.
It’s pure fish oil harvested from anchovies off the pristine waters off Peru, where there are next to no pollutants.
Because it’s a known fact bigger fish like salmon and tuna soak up toxins you hear about. Plus...
- We help maintain the balance of the natural ecosystem by using carefully controlled, sustainable fishing practices.
- The oil is in the potent, absorbable, and in its natural triglyceride form as we’ve discussed.
- Plus, it utilizes the proprietary ClearEnteric™ soft gel technology for 300% better absorption.
OmegaShine Fish Oil is considered pharmaceutical grade fish oil without the prescription or the outrageously expensive price tag. (We’ll get to our super-affordable price in a moment.)
And for your protection and satisfaction, EVERY BATCH is 3rd party tested for purity and potency.
In other words, guaranteed fresh. Pure. No PCBS, no mercury, no dangerous toxins.
Rejuvenate, Repair & Restore Your Skin
Here’s My Promise To You…
Start taking OmegaShine Fish Oil every day and when you look in the mirror you’ll really notice the difference.
I told Jessica to give it six weeks to start seeing noticeable results.
It’s been eight months, and I haven’t seen her since.
Because when I talked to her on the phone a couple months after I gave her OmegaShine, she was elated with the results.
So much so, she gave up on pushing for more surgery!
In fact, if you’re like a lot of women who take our soft gels, you’re going to quickly notice your overall skin’s health will start to improve rapidly.
- Your skin will become plumper and softer as hydration returns 3,4,5…
- Stubborn creases will soften, wrinkles diminish and fine lines will soften and then disappear 3,4,5...
- Your glowy look returns 3,4,5…
You’ll also notice a sharpness in your thinking21. Feeling more alert and quick-witted21. And happier26.
Yet, it’s the changes you don’t immediately notice that may make the biggest difference.
Your cardiovascular health will improve, too20.
I Can’t Wait Until You See, As Well As Feel The Difference. It’s Like A Beauty AND Health Makeover--From The Inside Out!
I want to make sure you’re getting the right dosage of Omega-3’s you need in the right form for your skin at a very special price.
So I have a couple of options for you today and I think you’re going to love them.
We’ve discovered women who appreciate the skin benefits of fish oil like to stock up and get a more preferable volume discount. So here’s our offer to you:
Our best value and most popular option is a 6-month supply OmegaShine Fish Oil for only $159.
This saves you an incredible $200. The 6-month supply amounts to just $0.88 per day for a full 1.2 grams of Omega-3s in natural triglyceride form.
Compare that to other offers and you’ll discover you’ll have to pay $5, $10, even $15 a day for the equivalent dosage of Omega-3s. You’ll know... it’s a real bargain.
Or you can choose option #2, and order a full 3-month’s supply of OmegaShine Fish Oil for just $94. That’s an $86 discount.
- Or if you just want to try a one-month’s supply and experience our fish oil’s skin benefits for yourself, at just $39.95 per bottle, we’d love to have you try a bottle.
Shipping is always free inside the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
Keep in mind the fish oil you’re getting is the equivalent of super-expensive pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
Comparably speaking, based upon a daily dosage of 1.2 grams of Omega-3s, it’s a much better value than store bought brands.
However, no matter which option you choose your satisfaction is guaranteed.
As a licensed medical Doctor and Chief Medical Officer for DelMar, I wanted to make you aware of the facts of fish oil.
That’s why I also want you to know we’re sticklers about making sure that women everywhere are happy and satisfied, getting the results that they’re expecting.
So much so, you’re protected by our OmegaShine unconditional one year, 365-day “You Must Be Thrilled” bottom-of-the-bottle money-back guarantee.
That’s how certain we are about your satisfaction.
If you are unsatisfied with OmegaShine Fish Oil for any reason we will provide you with a PROMPT and COURTEOUS refund...
And to give you plenty of time to assess whether you are getting the benefits, you have ONE FULL YEAR to make your decision.
Based upon experience, it won’t take that long.
But let’s go even one more step...
Just call us at 888-361-8645 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will make sure you get your full refund. No hassles.
We just wanted to eliminate any and every concern you might have placing your order online.
What Makes OmegaShine Unique?
I helped create Del Mar to provide people with nutritional supplements that were backed by science... and supported by a caring group of health professionals who use our products every day.
You should know that our team at Del Mar hates hype.
That’s why we back up every claim with hard science and clinical research.
I truly believe we have raised the bar for how supplement companies should behave:
- Every product we offer must first become Del Mar "Certified" by undergoing a rigorous development and manufacturing process.
- Scientific review of human studies to select "The Right Ingredients at the Del Mar.
- Physician review of every ingredient.
- Sourcing of each ingredient from approved growers and suppliers.
- Third party testing to confirm the identity, purity and potency of each ingredient.
- Manufactured in the USA in our FDA inspected facilities that strictly comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
So Let’s Recap
Go ahead and just say “maybe” to the OmegaShine Fish Oil.
Try the easy-to-swallow soft gels every day.
Experience the beautifying, skin-rejuvenating effects.
Remember every bottle of OmegaShine Fish Oil contains these benefits:
- First, the most absorbable form. Our fish oil supplement is in natural Triglyceride form so it is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form.
- Second, the right dose. Our daily dose provides you with the recommended 800mg of Omega-3 EPA. Check out other Omega-3 supplements and you will find a fraction of this dose.
Third, high concentration. 80% of our fish oil consists of Omega-3s, especially photoaging-reversing Omega EPA.
So it only takes 3 grams of actual fish oil to get 800 of Omega-3 . There is no current provider in triglyceride form with this level of concentration.
Fourth, no fish burps or stomach problems. Some people with sensitive digestive systems get an upset stomach with fish oil, or the fishy aftertaste.
We provide a ClearEnteric soft gel that enables the oil to bypass your stomach so it can be absorbed in the small intestine. This is great for sensitive stomachs and further increases absorbability.
- Fifth, purity and environmentally sound. Unlike other companies that use chemicals to purify and concentrate their fish oils, we use Super Critical extraction.
And all you have to do is just click the button below right now to get started…
When it comes to good health, I would never ask you to do something that either I wouldn’t do myself or recommend for family and friends.
Right Now, Two Roads Lay Ahead...
Option #1, you leave this page and ignore all the information I’ve just shared with you.
It would be a shame, because fish oil’s skin benefits are pretty hard to come by unless you’re taking 9 plus store bought fish oil pills, a day... or you’re eating fish every day, which is not recommended.
But you can do that if you want to.
However, I suspect after reading this far, you’re not that kind of woman.
You’re ready to turn back the clock and boost your skin’s natural radiance and nothing but the best option available will do.
Which Brings Us To
Life-changing Option #2
You don’t have to say yes. Just say “maybe”.
Maybe start with a 30-day supply and start experiencing the benefits for yourself.
I guarantee you’ll kick yourself for not doing this sooner. But it’s not too late to start claiming the bounty of fish oil’s wonderful skin benefits for yourself right now.
Understand this: as a cosmetic surgeon, I can tell you wrinkles are optional--as long as you address them from the inside out.
That’s what Jessica discovered to her surprise.
If you’re currently taking a store bought fish oil supplement and you’ve never experienced the beauty benefits of OmegaShine Fish Oil pharmaceutical grade fish oil, I guarantee you WILL notice the difference.
It’ll be obvious.
Unlike our competitors who cut corners, we’ve spared no expense in providing you the purest, most concentrated Omega-3 fish oil... in the most absorbable triglyceride form... in the correct dosage... in easy-to-take ClearEnteric™ soft gels.
At an affordable price. I hope the choice is clear.
Please, if you have any questions or you want to email me with your personal success story, you can reach me at email@example.com
We’re here for you.
Go ahead and select the right option below now.
To your beauty,
Dr. Paul Chasan, MD
P.S. The results of photoaging are cumulative. That means over time, the symptoms don’t go away. They only get worse.
UNLESS you take action.
You can change your diet and that’ll help. But if you really want to repair the damage, I tell all my patients, men as well as women, you owe it to yourself to supplement with OmegaShine.
OmegaShine stands head and shoulders above anything else on the market (other than maybe expensive pharmaceutical grade fish oil.)
You’ll get the EPAs you need in your diet. And slowly over the course of the next six weeks, you’ll start to see your skin softening… hydrating… rebuilding the damaged collagen matrix layer.
You have my guarantee. You’ll enjoy looking in the mirror again. Just like Jessica.
- Effect of the sun on visible clinical signs of aging in Caucasian skin. From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3790843/
- Photoaging of human skin. From https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1600-0781.2000.160601.x
- Protecting Skin Photoaging by NF-κB Inhibitor. From https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/cdm/2010/00000011/00000005/art00005
- Mechanisms of Photoaging and Chronological Skin Aging. From https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/article-abstract/479061
Ultraviolet A radiation-induced biological effects in human skin: relevance for photoaging and photodermatosis. From https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0923181199000778
- Ultraviolet radiation and the INTERSUN Programme from https://www.who.int/uv/faq/whatisuv/en/index3.html
- Pilkington S, Rhodes L, Al-Aasswad N, et al. Impact of EPA ingestion on COX- and LOX-mediated eicosanoid synthesis in skin with and without a pro-inflammatory UVR challenge – report of a randomized controlled study in humans. Mol Nutr Food Res 2014;58(3):580-590. From https://www.thorne.com/take-5-daily/article/5-supplements-that-maintain-healthy-skin-from-the-inside-out
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Nutrition and Medicine: Considering Microalgae Oil as a Vegetarian Source of EPA and DHA. From https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/cdr/2007/00000003/00000003/art00007
- Dietary sources of omega 3 fatty acids: public health risks and benefits. From https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/dietary-sources-of-omega-3-fatty-acids-public-health-risks-and-benefits/0C287B125293EF075DFF6169154201A6
Omega‐3 fatty acids in wild plants, nuts and seeds
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid Inhibits UV-induced MMP-1 Expression in Human Dermal Fibroblasts. From https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15930517/
- The Pathogenesis of Photoaging: The Role of Neutrophils and Neutrophil-Derived Enzymes. From https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1087002415305153
- Photoprotective and Anti-Skin-Aging Effects of Eicosatetraenoic Acid in Human Skin in Vivo. From https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16467281/
- Omega-3 supplementation lowers inflammation in healthy middle-aged and older adults: A randomized controlled trial. From https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0889159112001183?via%3Dihub
- Inhibitory Effects of Short-Chain Fatty Acids and ω-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids on Profibrotic Factors in Dermal Fibroblasts. From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6404726/
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids. From https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Omega3FattyAcids-HealthProfessional/#en30
- FAQ's on the benefits and risks of eating fish. From https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/08/the-benefits-and-risks-of-eating-fish/index.htm
- Fish Oil and Omega-3 and -7 Supplements Review (Including Krill, Algae, Calamari, and Sea Buckthorn). From https://www.consumerlab.com/reviews/fish_oil_supplements_review/omega3/
- Fish Oil Triglycerides vs Ethyl Esters. From https://blog.designsforhealth.com/bid/197170/Fish-Oil-Triglycerides-vs-Ethyl-Esters
- Hill AM, Buckley JD, Murphy KJ, Howe PR. Combining fish-oil supplements with regular aerobic exercise improves body composition and cardiovascular disease risk factors. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007;85(5):1267-1274.
- Witte AV, Kerti L, Hermannstädter HM, Fiebach JB, et al. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids improve brain function and structure in older adults. Cereb Cortex. 2013 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rhode Island hospital study identifies fish oil’s impact on cognition and brain structure [press release] Providence, RI: Rhode Island Hospital; August 17, 2011
- Kesse-Guyot E, Péneau S, Ferry M, Jeandel C, Hercberg S, Galan P; SU.VI.MAX 2 Research Group. Thirteen-year prospective study between fish consumption, long-chain n-3 fatty acids intakes and cognitive function. J Nutr Health Aging. 2011;15(2):115-120
- 24. Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Epel ES, Belury MA, Andridge R, et al. omega-3 fatty acids, oxidative stress, and leukocyte telomere length: a randomized controlled trial. Brain Behav Immun.
- Farzaneh-Far R, Lin J, Epel ES, et al. Association of marine omega-3 fatty acid levels with telomeric aging in patients with coronary heart disease. JAMA. 2010;303(3):250-257.
- Conklin SM, Manuck SB, Yao JK, Flory JD, Hibbeln JR, Muldoon MF. High omega-6 and low omega-3 fatty acids are associated with depressive symptoms and neuroticism. Psychosom Med. 2007;69(9):932-934